onesparkstartsthefire
biography
Weiling!
Not your average girl.
Articulate. Chatterbox.

tagboard

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 @ 1:05 AM

MY GOOD FRIEND IS A PIG TOO!
Ok. This blog post is from saw.
And it's damn sweet lar (:

03 February 2010 @ 01:03 am
My good girlfriend is a pig!

Pig called me just now when I was about to start on my CSIT slides, had a good talk for near 45 minutes though! Happy for you, pig! Hahaha. (See, what a nice name to hide your identity! )
Okay la, she's miss chua, I give yall the permission to call her pig! (Zomg, she's gonna kill me)
Yeah, random phone call talks are nice! We ought to go out and booze one day yeah?
Anyway, just wanna tell you that, Gaming's not gonna pull me away from you, & neither ticketing is gonna pull you away from me! Haha I sound like a big stalker, but I'm not okay! We shall not drift away, if we should, take this post and slap each other's face okay! :)
Anyway saw, Im NOT a pig. haha
Cause if I am so are you, it takes one to know one (:
and i hope we wun drift apart. It really sucks if we do.
And having random phone calls is a nice feeling
And I have been in a good mood since sat.
It's been 4days and Weiling is still a happy girl.
But you know the feeling when you are too happy and you have a feeling that something bad might happen uh.
Ohhwell, hopefully tmr's outing w partner is successful.
Haven talked to her in donkey years.
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome